Welcome The Nolen
Discover A New Level Of Luxury In St. Petersburg At The Nolen.
I am happy to share information with you about The Nolen, located at 126 4th Avenue NE, now under construction in Downtown St. Petersburg. With 31 spectacular residences within 23 stories, your haven at The Nolen is everything you want it to be. The most extraordinary new address in the Sunshine City is named in homage to urban planner John Nolen, whose plan for Downtown’s waterfront parks shaped the architectural essence of St. Petersburg. Nestled in the perfect setting, The Nolen is a tribute to his vision and ours — that lifestyle leads design.
Exclusively listed & marketed by Smith & Associates Real Estate, I have exclusive insights on The Nolen, as well as first looks at other new construction developments across Tampa Bay.Be the first to know about The Nolen & please let me know if I can answer any questions you may have or assist with your real estate needs.
Beautifully appointed residences are only the beginning at The Nolen, where every detail is thoughtfully designed to elevate your every day. From the dramatic welcome of 21-ft arched windows in the grand lobby, to the upscale amenity terrace — you’re ready to live every day Inspired.
An architectural gemstone in the heart of the Sunshine City, the Nolen reflects the perfect intersection of design and nature. Organic lines and natural surfaces compliment elegant design to bring a new level of timeless sophistication to the St. Pete skyline.
Wellness and sustainability are part of this green-certified community, equipped with an integrated water softening system, electric car charging stations, and a comprehensive building generator included for the residences.
Luxury Building Features
- Private residence lobby with 21ft tall arched windows
- Stone-clad entry facade
- On-site Concierge
- Gated security access to lobby and fob access control to building, amenities, and residences
- Exterior lighting showcasing the building’s design while promoting security
- Resort-style heated pool with sun shelf & spa
- Shaded cabanas
- Multiple outdoor fire tables with generous seating
- Expansive outdoor kitchen & bar-type seating
- Garden trellis with raised planters, privacy trees, & manicured landscaping
- Covered verandah with outdoor dining tables
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Private wellness room for massages
- “The Salon,” a residential lounge and entertaining space featuring a large-screen TV, full-size kitchen, multiple indoor seating areas, and access to outdoor terrace with additional outdoor seating
Welcome home, as you enter your private entry foyer to your dream home where bespoke finishes blend with an open layout. Whether you want to relax, entertain, or discover… you are home at The Nolen.
Personalize Your Dream Home
- Multiple finish options of tile or wood flooring
- Color selection of cabinets, fully paneled appliances, & hardware
- Selection of quartz countertops including the large island with waterfall edges
- Color & style of high-end plumbing fixtures
- Backsplash materials
Life In The Sunshine City
Downtown St. Pete has a character all its own: Thriving local shops. Creative festivals & markets. International cuisine, designer shopping, marinas, an airport. At The Nolen, you’re in the center of it all — when you want to be.
Get In Touch
Looking to learn more about The Nolen or have questions on the real estate market?
I am here to help. Please let me know how I can assist your real estate needs.